We have changed over to our new email system, Microsoft Office 365. Please read this quick list of important information:
- Where to login to the new email system
- Go to http://mail.monroe.k12.tn.us
- Click a Webmail link on our website (on the left, or the blue button at the top)
- Your email addresses will stay the same
- Your emails will be copied into the new system
- Please be patient — it can take up to a few weeks to copy every person’s mail
- You must use the temporary password on your first login
- Hint: The letter “M” is capitalized in the temporary password!
- You can’t log into the old email system anymore
Steps for your first log in:
- Type in your user name (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Type in the temporary password (You will have to call us if you have not received/heard the temporary password. We cannot post it on the website.)
REMINDER: The “M” is capitalized in the temporary password!
- When you log in successfully for the first time, you will be prompted to type in a new password. The new password has to be at least 8 characters long, and have at least 3 of these 4 types of characters: numbers, lowercase letters, uppercase letters, special characters (such as @ ! $ *).
- You will be required to register for Password Recovery. During your first log in, you will be asked to either provide a phone number, setup a few security questions & answers, etc. Doing this will let you reset your password if you forget it.
To get email on Smartphones & Tablets
Get the Outlook app, enter your email address & your new password, and login.
We will be very busy working to solve problems, so bear with us during this transition; please keep in mind that this is new to us too 🙂
Thank you again for your understanding,
– Technology Department